Redcube Design – Digital Marketing & Print Design
Founder / Creative Director (Digital and Print)
10.2004 – Present
Established and built a graphic design agency to provide web development and user interaction design, corporate identity, print design, packaging and multimedia design for both clients in Europe and the US. Job responsibilities included: assessing the client needs and creating innovative, effective solutions for their identity, brand communications and advertising.
Overseeing client’s online marketing and search engine optimization, developing email-marketing campaigns for clients such as GSN (Game Show Network), Kathryn Ireland Interiors, Glam.com, Haggar Clothing Co., amongst others.
Administer all sales, customer service, marketing, and account management functions.
- Murad Cosmetics
- HTML5/CSS3 coding for new website.
- Interactive ad banners and graphics support for e-commerce site.
- Email newsletter campaign design and development.
- Kathryn Ireland - Textiles & Design
- Complete website redesign, using Wordpress platform.
- Html/css coding of additional web pages.
- Creating a style guide for all creative to be used across the different mediums for web and print.
- Logo redesign.
- Email newsletter campaigns design, coding and management.
- Interactive ad banners and graphics support for website and all digital communications.
- GSN (Game Show Network, a division of Sony)
- “Dancing With The Stars” interactive banner ad campaign.
- Design and development of show micro site (landing page for ads).
- Additional promotional designs for “Dace Of A Lifetime” contest.
- Creating GSN website home page takeovers and banner ads.
- Ad layouts for “The Chase” show.
- Photo treatment and manipulation for ads.
- Mellow - Shopmellow.com
- E-commerce website design and development for fashion accessories brand.
- Email newsletter campaign (design and development).
- Logo design and banner ads.
- Jackson Family Wines (Kendal Jackson)
- E-commerce website design for Arrowood Winery
- Print ad campaign for Kendall Jackson Wine.
- Consulted for 6 months for Glam.com, a very successful fashion and style website, based in San Francisco.
- Newsletter campaign design / management.
- Created banner ads and designed a viral marketing campaign for the site's launch.
- Haggar Clothing Co.
- Web development and maintenance (Flash, HTML, CSS) for Haggar Clothing Co.,a large, $500 million apparel company (haggar.com).
_ Oversaw 2 full website implementations.
- Douglas Newby & Associates
- Web design and development.
- Handled all website maintenance, updates and development for this very successful real estate agency.
- Worked closely with SEO experts Dakno.com to develop web pages and full sites that are 99% Google compliant.
- Created web 2.0 added materials like a Facebook.com/modernhomes/ page with now more than 80,000 fans.
- Implemented the full MLS system in PHP and MySQL using a IRX data feed.
- Developing all the marketing collateral material, including magazine ad design, business cards, letterheads, property photo sheets.
- Ward Blake Architects
- Implementation of the full new website for Ward Blake Architects, an architecture firm based in Colorado.
- The full website was developed using Flash CS and has extensive Actionscript.
- Web Development / Additional Layout Design.
PricewaterhouseCoopers – Management Consultancy
Management Consultant – Business Analyst
09.97 - 01.02
Worked as a Management Consultant on numerous IT projects (Information Technology / Systems Integration) for the Financial Services Division. Worked with senior management, directed and managed teams.
- PricewaterhouseCoopers UK - Web Communications Developer
Managed the launch of an internal PwC software campaign. Designed corporate advertisements, posters and created a multimedia CD.
- Lloyds TSB - Evolvebank.com – Test Analyst/Front End Design Coordinator
Member of the Front End Test / Design Team for a start-up European internet bank. Led a team of three, to produce test scripts, test data and expected results. Liaised with Design agency to work to client’s specifications.
- Zurich Financial Services – Business / Data Analyst
Worked as part of the systems implementation team producing: Data / Interface analysis, Functional Specifications and interface development using data transformation and cleansing tool: Mercator, TSI Software and SQL.
- Cisco Systems – VB / Access Developer - UX Designer
Developed a Return on Investment (ROI) model to be used by Cisco sales force, to calculate the clients bandwidth requirements. Designed the user interaction with the system using Visual Basic and Access.